|Weather at All Saints:
Right Now: Clear, 67°
Today: Partly sunny and very warm, 83°
How to Apply
Thank you for considering All Saints Catholic School for your child's education. Please take the time to read this Message from the Principal, then follow the steps below to complete your application.
- First, read the attached Instructions for New Student Applications.
- Complete the online PowerSchool Registration Form.
- The process will be expedited if you have the following documents at hand. If you have digital files, you can upload the files to the online registration form. If you have paper certificates, make a copy and send it in with your registration fee.
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization record
- Recent report card (if applicable)
- Recent standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Send a printed copy of your completed PowerSchool Registration form to school with your registration fee.
- The registration fee for a new student, for the 2017-2018 school year, is $110.
- Have a question? Check our FAQs. If your question isn't answered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 995-2231.
- If you are unable to complete the registration online, or have any problems with the process, please contact the school so we can make other arrangements for your registration.